Cozy Home is an approved Mass Save Independent Insulation Contractor (IIC) with the following utility providers:
- Columbia Gas
- Berkshire Gas
- National Grid
What this means is with one call to Cozy Home you can begin the energy assessment process and be entered into the Mass Save program. We assess your home, enter your project into the program and assist with securing maximum incentive value per all eligible insulation and air sealing measures. It’s that easy. Simple one-stop shop with a local and experienced company! Our specialty is comprehensive energy retrofits and home performance improvements that go above and beyond basic Mass Save insulation standards.
Currently offered Mass Save Program Incentives:
- 75% rebate for approved insulation measures (up to $2,000)
- Up to 8 hours of no-cost air sealing (approx. $600 value)
- 0% financing for 7 years for qualified efficiency measures (up to $25,000)
- Free compact florescent light bulbs, thermostats, shower heads
- Third-party quality assurance provided by Mass Save
For National Grid customers who heat with oil and Berkshire Gas customers the assessment/proposal/install process has some additional steps starting with the client ‘tagging’ Cozy Home as their preferred contractor (PCR). Then Mass Save will perform a basic audit to further confirm our findings and recommendations that are the basis of the incentive determinations.
Please note: If your primary interest is a free audit and general weatherization versus a more comprehensive home energy retrofit, then you will be better suited to call Mass Save directly: 1-866-527-7283 to schedule an audit.
Beginning Criteria for Applicants:
- Have not had Mass Save audit over the last 12 months, or have not yet followed through on installation recommendations from prior audit
- Are not eligible for the low-income Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP).