Since 2006 Cozy Home Performance, LLC has been providing energy efficiency services for residential, commercial, and institutional buildings in Western Massachusetts. Our specialty is comprehensive energy retrofits and home performance improvements that are designed to significantly improve the quality of living in your home: Health, Comfort and Savings. Our integrated approach is designed to address both occupant comfort issues and building durability flaws, while saving energy. If a building suffers from destructive ice damming, cold rooms, musty air, high air leakage, or other performance issues we can provide a guarantee that the root cause of the problems will be diagnosed and solved.
The value of working with Cozy Home Performance includes:
- Installation of the best performing insulation materials
- Ongoing quality assurance using diagnostic equipment
- Test-out to ensure performance targets are met
- Guaranteed air leakage reduction rate
- Verification that the building is safe for occupants
- Able to provide federal, state, and utility tax credits and rebates
- Value of a lasting relationship for future energy retrofit projects
- We are seasoned professionals, fully trained and certified in Building Science practices.
Our Goal is to make it easy for you to understand how your building performs and how it can be improved in a practical and affordable manner to fit your budget and immediate and long term goals. We guarantee our services and use only high performing materials that are as green oriented as possible. We believe that improved comfort, indoor air quality, and building durability are equally important to long term energy savings.
Cozy Home Performance is a BPI Accredited Company, certified Home Energy Services provider for Mass Save and the DOE Weatherization Assistance Program. Through annual audits we are in good standing with each program and recognized for professional excellence for adhering to strict program standards and building science best practices. Cozy Home is a EPA Lead Safe company.